How to setup your Antminer U1 USB Miner.
Before you insert the AntMiner U1 into the USB Port of your computer or an USB hub, make sure you have the following files downloaded and ready.
- CGminer – Special Edition for AntMiner U1 USB Miner
- CP2102 Driver – Download Driver (Make sure you select the right version for your OS) – If you’ve mined with ASICMiner Erupters before, then you should have this driver already installed
- Zadig – Download from Zadig’s website This is used to reinstall the driver for the AntMiner USB Miner.
Step 1. Install the driver for your AntMiner U1 USB Miner
- If you have not downloaded the CP2102 Driver yet, download from the link above and install the driver.
- Plug in your Antminer U1 into your available USB slot or USB hub.
- Important! Open Zadig and click “Options -> List All Devices” – This will show a list of your devices.
- Select [CP2102 USB to UART Bridge Controller] and click “Reinstall Driver“
Step 2. Run CGMiner
Go to your command prompt (Start -> Run – > cmd )
- Find the directory where you unzipped the CGMiner for Antminer.
- Run the following command:
cgminer.exe --bmsc-options 115200:20 -o Pool_URL:Port -u USERNAME -p PASSWORD --bmsc-freq 0781
Note: To overclock the Antminer U1 (at your own risk) you can reference the README file for the different –bmsc-freq settings (0781 is default)
CGMiner –bmsc-freq Antminer U1 over clocking settings quick reference:
|Frequency||Hash Rate (GH/s)||–bmsc-freq Setting|
|200||1.6||0781 – Default|
You can download the complete AntMiner resource here: https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/tree/master/cgminer